Wednesday 10 September 2014

Overcoming fears

Tomorrow something very exciting but at the same time very scary is happening I have a job interview in London. Change is something which I don't find easy and I don't think many other dyspraxic people find easy. All week I have been struggling with social anxiety scared of telling others about my big idea. But today I had the confidence to overcome my fear and talk to others about it, a few months ago I would never have had the confidence to do this. Tomorrow will be pretty daunting too trying to direct myslef through London by myself to a completely different area I've never been to.
As many people know I haven't been very happy in my current job,  but over the holidays I decided that I needed to do something about it and that meant change it's so easy to
Get into a rut or find yourself in a situation and not know how to make changes and it's so easy to
make do being unhappy. But I made the decision that my own happiness and well being and most importantly confidence levels are worth something to me, in the past I always thought other people deserved happiness more than me.  When booking tickets to see The Saturdays and getting a m&g I decided I was determined to tell Mollie that she had inspired me to overcome something and make changes to my life.  I hope this blog can inspire others to make changes to their lives and have the confidence to overcome their fears, never let anything hold you back from living your dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things take time

Hi everyone I hope you're well? I first began to write this blog back before the first lockdown and have recently got around to re-editi...