As Dyspraxia Awareness Week 2015 comes to a close I thought I would share my top 10 dyspraxic dilemmas (although you could probably write a book on them) for people to hopefully see that they're not alone and even though we are all unique, there's someone else out there having similar experiences. Being dyspraxic can be quite isolating at times, but you are never alone. My boyfriend Matt always says there's never a dull moment and every day is different.
1. In my reception class photo I have my arm in a sling as a week before the photo was taken I fell off a chair in my local market hall and broke my arm.
2. I once attempted to go ice skating and in true Rosie fashion gripped on to the side for dear life to be told by my friend that the arena was closing in 15 minutes and I had to get myself round.
3. When at a theme park we decided to try out some bumper boats, as I was getting into the boat I lost my balance and ended up in the lake and very wet.
4. At an outdoor pop concert I lost my friends and didn't realize there was a hole in front of me, fell into the hole then had to have a tannoy come on for my friends to try and find me from the first aid room.
5. Meeting Mollie King after tearing a ligament in my ankle the day before, wearing my boyfriends shoes, odd socks and on crutches.
6. My boyfriend once said I should have infra red bleepers on me which go off to warn me when someone is approaching me so I don't bump into them.
7. After a pop concert we realized I'd left my house keys in our hotel and my mum and dad were on holiday so we ended up calling the locksmiths up and having a new set of locks fitted.
8. Arriving at work with my clothes inside out labels showing at the front and toothpaste down me.
9. Before leaving work getting into a panic thinking I'd lost my work key fob, get into work find it's round my neck.
10. Ending up going into a cleaning cupboard instead of the toilets.
I could go on and on, a huge thank you again to everyone who has been reading my blogs this week. Keep being you, never let anyone dull your sparkle.